1. What if my vehicle is not listed?
We currently do not sell products for your vehicle online. Please email us with your vehicle details and requirements.
2. I have chosen my vehicle but I still can't find the product I am looking for.
Visit the universal products section of the Webstore and if you still can't find your required product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
3. How do I order goods for more than 1 vehicle type?
Simple, just re-choose your vehicle by returning to the home page and select another vehicle type.
4. What if my goods are faulty?
We supply all our products in good faith, occasionally problems do happen and we will of course try to sort the problem out. E-mail us at email@example.com with a brief note of what is wrong. We will get back to you with instructions on how we will resolve the matter.
5. What if my chosen goods are out of stock?
In the unlikely event we are waiting for stocks from our many suppliers around the world. We will hold your order, and endeavour to get the goods to you as fast as possible, normally 7-10 working days. If delivery will be more than 10 days we will email you with an anticipated date.
6. What do I do if the goods are damaged when they arrive?
Either refuse delivery of the goods or sign the carriers paperwork stating that the goods are damaged and contact us immediately. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0845 6444704.
7. What is the shipping cost?
For all order over £100 (inc vat) carriage is FREE. For orders under £100 the carriage charge is £8.95
8. I have received some of my order but not all of it?
Sometimes due the nature of the order it may be packed in more than one box, and they can arrive at different times or it is possible one or more items were out of stock, therefore we have sent all available items and the remainder will be backordered for you. Some items are delivered direct from the supplier /manufacturer and may arrive separately.
9. Are my goods guaranteed?
Yes they carry the manufacturer's 12-month guarantee unless stated otherwise. Consumer's statutory rights are not affected.
NOTE: We accept no liability for any other costs what so ever that may arise as a result of purchasing, using or fitting products we have supplied. You should satisfy yourself that you or a competent person has fitted or attached the product correctly in accordance with the manufactures instructions (If Supplied) All the items we supply are sold on the basis of a DIY fit. Furthermore we accept no liability for any damage/s that may occur as a result of using any of our products.
10. How do I return something if I've received a damaged or defective part, the wrong item or I am not happy with my order?
The following steps will ensure a smooth return:
1. Please contact our sales team, we will then issue a returns authorisation number and arrange collection of the goods.
2. Re-pack the items securely with the original packaging
11. What other information shall I send with any returned goods?
Please send us a note with your name and address and the order number, this can be found on the dispatch note that was on the outside of the parcel.
12. Will my car insurance be affected by fitting a front bar?
It is advisable to check with your insurer before fitting any external accessories.
13. I thought front bars were banned in the UK.
Front bars are legal in the UK as long they have EU certification stating that they have passed certain crash tests.
14. Why didn't I receive an e-mail confirmation of my order?
If you typed your e-mail address incorrectly, for example .co.uk when it should be .com or you have put www. In front of the e-mail address (e mails do not have www.) or it may be your e-mail provider has run out of mailbox room for your account.
15. Why can't I login?
Login user names and passwords are case-sensitive, so you must be sure to type exactly the same combination of upper and lower case characters as you did when you initially entered them. In case you've forgotten your password, visit our Forgotton Password page. To learn more, click on "My Account" which can be found on all pages within the Webstore.
16. How can I update my profile and account?
Click on "My Account" which can be found on all pages within the Webstore.
Log in using your email address and password. Once your customer information page opens, click on amend details and re-enter the information you wish to change. Then click on the Save Changes button when finished.
17. What forms of payment does AUTOSTYLINGUK.co.uk accept?
MasterCard, VISA, SWITCH, Maestro, JCB and Delta are accepted for online orders. If you place an order by mail, we will also accept cheques and Postal Orders.
18. Can I change a payment method after submitting an order?
No. Once you have selected credit card and submitted your order, the method cannot be changed.
19. Is it safe to pay by credit card online?
All payments are taken via a secure payment gateway provided by Secure Trading.
20. How will my personal information be used?
Auto Styling UK Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. Information we collect from you is used to process orders and to ensure the best online shopping experience. We will never pass on your details to a third party.
21. Why is my shopping cart empty?
Your browser could be configured to not accept "cookies."
22. Can I check the status of my order online?
Yes! And it's easy, no matter how you placed your order: online, by phone, by fax or by mail! Just click on "My Account" which can be found on all pages within the Webstore. Log in and click on "Track recent orders"
23. How can I change a recently submitted order?
Once an order is submitted, it is electronically transferred and as it quickly moves into processing and cannot be changed.
24. Is the information listed on AUTOSTYLINGUK.co.uk 100% accurate?
Although we check our information very carefully before adding a product to our website, an occasional error may occur. Therefore, we reserve the right to correct any inaccurate information and are not responsible for typographical errors.
25. Why haven't you answered my question on this page?
We have tried to cover everything.... but it is possible you have a question we have not even considered, simply e-mail us at email@example.com and we will endeavour to answer your question.